What is a Planar Oxygen Sensor?
A Planar Oxygen Sensor is a switch type oxygen sensor for detecting air to fuel ratio in binary format. Its monolithic stacked design, hence “Planar”, with integrated heater makes it faster to start operation, which result in lowering emission during start up time. It generally comes in 3 or 4 wires, and covers most of newer car of today.
CERADEX's patented single cell planar technology enables our sensors to achieve faster start up time and shorter response time that reflect more accurate lambda readings. In addition, this design also provides higher heating durability. To ensure the highest quality and stability, every piece of sensor manufactured undergoes strict simulated bench for function check of lambda voltage output, as well as pressurized sealing bench for leakage check. With 25 years of experience in the field, choose CERADEX's Planar Oxygen Sensor for your replacement needs.
- Monolithic ceramic element allowing faster operating time reach and shorter response time
- Formulated element surface guarding against dew impact
- Formulated protection layer filtering out harmful gas to the sensing catalyst
- Premium stainless steel body protecting against extreme temperature and environment
- Double layer frontal tube protection to eliminate exhaust gas direct hitting the ceramic element encased
- Isolated circuitry body to minimize signal noise